GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the 4th foot pedal for?

I answered that there was one gearbox for each exhaust pipe, so it's the 2nd clutch.

Seemed to satisfy both of us.

====

What mpg are you getting?

I've only driven it 10 miles I've no idea.
(I've since discovered it seems to vary between 14 and 48 mpg depending on right foot usage)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Errrr it's the dead pedal for resting your foot on long journeys. A lot of cars have them, even my auto Accord

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Butski84 said:
I've been asked that twice in just over a day.
Often preceded by 'That's gorgeous'. It's a great feeling!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
On eof the nicest ones I had was from a work colleague who posted on Facebookone day afterI left the office .."Look atTHAT baby leave the car park .. vroom vroom"

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
TBucket said:
On eof the nicest ones I had was from a work colleague who posted on Facebookone day afterI left the office .."Look atTHAT baby leave the car park .. vroom vroom"
And I'm hoping she meant the car and not me

·
Registered
469 Posts
The common question I keep getting asked is "You got that new car yet?" and I have to say "No".

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Just stopped at a petrol station to buy something and a guy in a hyundai coupe cornered me and asked if it was a GT86. 'Looks like a sorted piece of kit' he said. Turns out he is looking to replace his car in 6 months and left saying he was definitely booking a test drive having seen one in the flesh

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.