GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Johnny here, born and bred in Belgium.Currently driving an Evo, but ordered an 86 a few weeks ago to replace it. Now the waiting begins. The people at the dealership were kind enough to include a nice watch so I can "count down the days". Delivery should be in November, but I'll be holding off until January to pick it up. No matter how much it will sting to have it sit there for a few weeks.

So now I'm scouring the web looking for information, updates and trinkets to make my GT experience even more unique.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PumaUK7 said:
They're giving out watches now? Seems a bit random!
it was a special "decide today" for the first 4 at the dealer's. i was number 4 to order, but the first to receive one as they just got them in that day. he told me how much they cost and i can tell i only accepted it because it was free, because it does not look like a quality product. especially with the rubber/plastic band.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was having dinner at a Lunchgarden (what's in a name) this evening and as i was enjoying my bowl of spaghetti, i looked outside to see this face lurking from behind another car

"won't you come outside and play?"

·
Registered
855 Posts
Lol dont we all know that look... and its so much sweeter from the GT than the girlfriend.... or at least cheaper... in the long run, hehe.. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.