GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had an email from my dealer today giving me a choice of registration. Wasnt anything exciting but thought i'd pass it on incase anyone else wants to choose theirs?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I wasnt given a choice. Just appeared on my PPI forms. However, begining to thing the 12 may have to change to a 62 the way things are going. Totally frustrated

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Mine is well known

·
Registered
466 Posts
You might get a small choice of regs available to the dealer. it does mean there might be something obscure that works for you.Edited by: Targ86

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ended up with MT12TTY but not too worried as i've bought a new plate to go on it. Ian I hear you picked yours up on Friday congrats pcking mine up thursday.

·
Administrator
5,794 Posts
Kodename47 said:
I'm waiting on mine. Seeing as the local area plates are G (A-O), I'm hoping that they may offer GB62 as mine. Don't care for the last 3 letters altho the plate G B6 2 O GT could be quite a nice plate
^^^ This definitely didn't happen in the end. I've now picked my plate though and just waiting on a confirmation of delivery date.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
I have also been wrangling with this particular problem.I have gone for a personalised plate (personal to the car, rather than me!) of GT12 TGT .

I hate the 62 type numbers, though I see GT62 TOY is still available from DVLA ... for £800 !

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
...Forgot to say, GT62 HOT is also still up for grabs at £800.

Not really my cup of tea.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Senna said:
h I see GT62 TOY is still available from DVLA ... for £800 !
Really?
I looked for that exact plate on Monday and it wasn't available!
Maybe they've released it in the last day or two?

I have been wrangling with the purchase of a plate from DVLA but they want £999 for the plate at the top of my list. Nobody will understand it though BA55SLG

Think I'll pass and buy some wheels instead.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Yep... I really wanted GT12 TOY - but thats long gone

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
GT86Owner said:
I really wanted to get one with GT86 on it...... will have to wait 24 years for a current style one....

Lol !

Hope you are very young then...

·
Registered
6,998 Posts

So you are a youngster then.. Sigh.

Jealousy is a bad thing.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I'll be 71 by the time GT86 comes out :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts