GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone like deep sunstrips.. more racing than classic I know?

·
Registered
619 Posts
hey you should add the blue lights to the dash as well and the go faster stripes?

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Hmm, not sure about that.. These were all the rage ten years ago.Edited by: Lauren

·
Registered
469 Posts
Celica66 said:
don't forget the furry dice as well
What is the significance of furry dice..? I can't think why anyone would want furry dice hanging in their car now or at any time in the past millennia.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Guys just joking about dice as was an 80's fad that i saw in a few cars at that time...might like to add none were mine and never will be

·
Registered
469 Posts
Celica66 said:
Guys just joking about dice as was an 80's fad that i saw in a few cars at that time...might like to add none were mine and never will be
I remember seeing them at the time, never understood why people put them in their cars then, still don't now. One of life's little mysteries.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I use to have a 'shopping list' down the side of my Celica, just below the door mirrors. The top was TRD, followed by TTE, Blitz, Injen and Alpine. I can't blame the folly of youth as I was 40 at the time.
. Still, at least I had all those parts in my car along with C-One, Wings West and Rod Millen. People used to think I was driving my sons car.

Edited by: Habu

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Nice one...shows we are of the mature age then..

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Angel C said:
Celica66 said:
I remember seeing them at the time, never understood why people put them in their cars then, still don't now. One of life's little mysteries.
Was just a joke from back long ago that's all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts