GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the forum, but not new to Toyota's.

I currently own an AE86 and have had a number of MR2s (AW11's mostly supercharged) previously. I still run an MR2 club (IMOC-UK) and have closely followed the developement of the GT86. I am currently talking to my local Toyota dealer whom I know very well, about getting my car in the showroom when the GT86 is released. We shall see!

As for buying a GT86, well I could buy one, but realistically I can't afford a new one, so will have to sit and wait. Still I expect to get a test drive as part of the showroom deal(!).

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Hi welcome to the site, just had a look at your forums, impressive
, got a fair few posts and members there!

You'll have to keep us updated if you're close to a Toyota dealer, be interested to hear any rumours they might accidently spill
lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The dealers have all seen the GT86, just waiting for launch date and as you say one to drive! as long as can fold seats to get dog in l'll be having one but prob await the Turbo! We have good contacts at a Toyota dealer so will update any news.

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do, Dan.

I'm looking at contacting Toyota GB (think I can find the right contact) about what's going on because I'd love to get an AE86 meet going on if Toyota GB are doing anything a bit special somewhere with the launch of the new car.

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
Hi Malk, welcome to the site

Lauren, I've just sent you a PM with a press contact who might be able to help, I would have thought any event would be organised by their PR team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts