GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi joined up the other day but didn't get a chance to post, im from lowestoft suffolk im 24 years old and placed my order last week for a white manual with black leather and nav. Look forward to getting car on the 10th of September iv been told, can't wait to get some meets on the go in the future when everyone has there cars.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome to the forum, another white one theres going to be millions of us.

·
Registered
619 Posts
same here i saw it on the prius and loved it. Glad i didnt get the red interior though as it would have been overkill

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Welcome too...i have gone for the Burnt Orange

We will look like a rainbow at out meet ups?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Welcome dude!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just been to my local toyota dealership open night and managed to get another test drive this time with no sales person was given the keys for 45 mins was great didn't want to give it back I can't wait for delivery day. Also they had a few colours there get, black, blue and orange and have to say car looks great in every colour.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hi here.
You're lucky to get a salesman free test drive.

I've gone for red auto with black leather. 3 weeks and counting.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yer I was amazed only popped in to see if they had a white demo but was well surprised when the salesman asked if I wanted to take it out again. I would really like to see a red one in the flesh as i love red cars but have never owned a white car so went with that plus the colour looks great

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Hi gtjosh.

I've seen the red in the flesh. It's a lovely deep and sensual colour and the car looks great in it. Red came a very close second to my ultimate choice of orange. I just love the zaneyness of the metallic orange and I reccon it'll turn heads for years to come. Orange (with and without black stripes) seems to be a popular colour in the forums too.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
welcome and yes a good colour

I got to sit in my car at garage at weekend and it felt sooooooo goood to actually see it...can't wait
Same due date as you then?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts