GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Back in 2015 I bought myself a 1998 MR2 T-bar. A few months later I was in a Toyota showroom looking for a new family car for the wife.
There was a GT86 Blanco on display in the showroom.
We bought a brand new Yaris Sport, but I also blagged a follow up test drive in the GT86 (great car but well out of my.
Last week, I finally got my own GT86 (awesome 馃榿).
Still got my MR2 though , and don't envisage parting with it in the foreseeable future.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Registered
Hi,
Back in 2015 I bought myself a 1998 MR2 T-bar. A few months later I was in a Toyota showroom looking for a new family car for the wife.
There was a GT86 Blanco on display in the showroom.
We bought a brand new Yaris Sport, but I also blagged a follow up test drive in the GT86 (great car but well out of my.
Last week, I finally got my own GT86 (awesome 馃榿).
Still got my MR2 though , and don't envisage parting with it in the foreseeable future.
View attachment 7912
Lovely that. I really like that colour.

Registered
Excellent choice of colour 馃槈

Welcome!

I also came from a SW20 MR2, completely different beast to the 86 but there are some subtle similarities that remind me of my mr2.

Any plans for mods or you keeping standard?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Excellent choice of colour 馃槈

Welcome!

I also came from a SW20 MR2, completely different beast to the 86 but there are some subtle similarities that remind me of my mr2.

Any plans for mods or you keeping standard?
Hi,
My GT86 is just one previous owner, and has been kept completely stock.
For the time being I have no plans for modifications, although my son says I should get an exhaust upgrade to make it sound better 馃榿.
My MR2 is also unmodified.
It's all down to personal preference really. :)

Registered
2013 GT86
Welcome, car looks great. I also came from a long line of mk2 MR2s, a 3SFE and 4 turbos (owned between 2002-2018).

Enjoy the new purchase. Great cars (y)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts