GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now we have various wheels on the way for the GT86.

17x9 ET42 Grid Drifts

Shown is Matt Bronze, but it's actually Gunmetal and Flat Black on the way :)

17x8 ET44 + 17x9 ET35 Fighters

Shown in White, coming in this colour and also Bronze.

18x8.5 ET38 + 18x9.5 ET38 PWR

Hyper Silver shown. Coming in Gunmetal and Hyper Silver

18x9.5 ET35 Torque

Shown in Gunmetal, Hyper Black is actually on the way currently which is very similar in colour :)

These are wheels that are new fitment / finish combinations to us, hence the slight lack of exact pictures. As soon as they're here (about 6 weeks) I'll grab correct pictures and update this thread, but I thought it would be worth showing what we have ordered up in GT86 fitments!

Thoughts, suggestions and comments are welcomed :)

Edited by: Rarerims

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
November 6th is when lots of wheels arrive for the GT86!

Torques in 18x9.5 ET35 Bronze, Grids in 17x9 ET42 Gunmetal + White are both on this shipment :D

More to follow on future shipments for sure :)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Rarerims said:
Which fitment would you like the Slipstream in? :)

Prices will be in line with everything else we do, we just price by size :)

I'm not sure what the bestsize to go foris5x100 isn't available on the ROTA site so i assumed it wasn't available.

Are they something that can be made up then?

Also undecided on 17's or 18's.

Rob.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Slipstreams dont come in 18", but they can be done in different PCDs no problem :)

Standard is 17" ET48, I would suggest to get the wheels a little more flush with the arches probably 17x7.5 or 17x8 in ET35 would probably be the way forwards, but 17x7.5 ET48 would be an easy direct replacement for standard fitment wheels.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With the club discount it will be £576 inc. VAT - the same price as all other 17x8" wheels :)

They're not here now of course, as we haven't ordered them, but that is what they would cost and it is possible for sure :)

Drop me a PM if it's something you would like to go ahead with.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.