GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's "in the country" - got some discounts provided they could register the car this month (sales targets no doubt...). Originally was going to go for red, but couldn't get such a good price and would have had to wait longer..... Have now looked at some pics in the gallery of silver cars and am pleased with my choice

·
Registered
308 Posts
spanytom said:
It's "in the country" - got some discounts provided they could register the car this month (sales targets no doubt...). Originally was going to go for red, but couldn't get such a good price and would have had to wait longer..... Have now looked at some pics in the gallery of silver cars and am pleased with my choice
my dealer in central scotland is selling the showroom car,its red with the black leather and red alcantara,i could have had that one but wanted to wait for white,so if anybody can come north to buy its there waiting for you.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome Spanytom.

Gratz on ordering the GT. Silver is the only colour I haven't seen IRL but I hope not to be disappointed.
The wait will eat away at your soul, but we are all here to support you.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Only ones I know of are mine and Yahtzees (Macc and Doncaster) and Northwich (also up this way) have a Silver Auto Demo

My Site

Member Google Map

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
All I need for the map is just the town, doesn't have to be any more accurate than that.

Alec

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Welcome SpanyTom, good luck for Saturday!

Talking of weather, - I was so lucky with mine, it travelled during the warm spell at the start of September and a s a result, the car was really clean underneath (I did the cleaning and preparing myself) with no hint of any spray or muck on it.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
spanytom said:
Insurance all sorted - just gotta wait til saturday now - arghhhh!

But at least weather forecast is good !

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.