GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys got myself a nice red 86 a couple months back and as my first mod im looking for some sort of aftermarket muffler sooo was curious if anybody had some for sale?

·
Registered
22 Posts
None for sale from me, but do you know what sort of change you’re looking for? Louder or quieter for example? And would you be looking for the muffler/axle back exhaust because of preference or budget? There are some decent, good value catbacks if you’re interested in those too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking for something a bit louder than stock but nothing crazy like straight pipe haha and as for budget im looking for something on the cheaper side, would love to do a full system but simply dont have the money, more downsides is cat removals i know that would unlock some power but i dont want the hassle of worrying about passing MOTs so just thought play it safe and have a bit more of a grunt with a axle back

·
Registered
22 Posts
looking for something a bit louder than stock but nothing crazy like straight pipe haha and as for budget im looking for something on the cheaper side, would love to do a full system but simply dont have the money, more downsides is cat removals i know that would unlock some power but i dont want the hassle of worrying about passing MOTs so just thought play it safe and have a bit more of a grunt with a axle back
I recommend considering a Malian catback as those are only 350, you could go for a remark axleback, those are good too, deep exhaust tone with them. Around 300 for that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts