GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I ordered my GT86 on 28th July and have been told it will be delivered sometime after 21st Sep.

Had no more updates since ordering but hope it comes early,

The wait is killing me!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
BeechyGt said:
Hi all,

I ordered my GT86 on 28th July and have been told it will be delivered sometime after 21st Sep.

Had no more updates since ordering but hope it comes early,

The wait is killing me!
Ordered mine in February mate, got it August 10. Welcome to the GT86 world of pain!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've been waiting since July too - but found out today mine is being delivered to the dealer on Monday and I can pick it up next Friday - only 7 more sleeps!!!! I've been banned from my office until my car comes said I am driving them nuts - can't understand it??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
After 7 long weeks the wait is nearly over, my car has arrived at the dealer this morning and I'm collecting it on Friday.
I managed to book the day off work as they are as excited as I am that my car has finally arrived.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Congrats and good call on taking the day off, I had taken the day off too but the dealer had a last minute training session booked so I had to pick it up the night before, and there's nothing worse than being sat in the office tapping your feet waiting for the day to end so you can pick up your pride and joy! Good luck with the wait!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi there! I'm also knocking round Derby in my '86 in met orange. Picked it up on Saturday. Haven't seen a grey one yet, there is a blue on the roads around here. Regards, Chris.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.