GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All.

So i just put my deposit down today and should receive my new Toyota GT 86 the first week of October. Hard to hide my excitement!

A quick question.... Does it come with any sort of spoiler as standard? The Toyota website seems to show one, but ive seen lots of pics without one?

Let me know and i look forward to asking loads of questions in the main forum in due course!

Cheers

Ben

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
All uk models come with spoiler, see my website for loads of pictures

Alec

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man, looking at those pics i just can't wait to get mine! I ordered Black, with the Sat Nav. Didnt go for leather, because i actually preferred the Alcantara seats with the red trim bit at the top. Didnt realise how stunning it looks in silver too though! Some lovely pics there!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Congrats and Welcome ITGeek.....hate to be the bringer of bad news but if you didn't opt for leather, you don't get Alcantara seats, they're cloth with the red shoulder trims. The leather options is actually the half leather half Alcantara as the uk version don't do full leather or full Alcantara.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry my mistake and you are correct. I got the cloth with red shoulder trims. I liked that although its still not too late for me to get leather if i really wanted. I just liked the red shoulder trims and didnt like the red/alcantara kit that was included. (Steering wheel, gear knob etc)

·
Registered
469 Posts
ITGeekLondon said:
Sorry my mistake and you are correct. I got the cloth with red shoulder trims. I liked that although its still not too late for me to get leather if i really wanted. I just liked the red shoulder trims and didnt like the red/alcantara kit that was included. (Steering wheel, gear knob etc)
The red steering wheel, door handles bits etc. are an option - You don't have to have that with the red/black leather/Alcantara seats... just be very specific with your dealer as there have been a few issues about ordering the right 'pack'.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im in North/West London. I used to organise fairly large meets for the TT Owners club. I took 60 TT's from the UK over to the stelvio pass in Italy a couple of years back.

Had a bit of a beastly TT (280BHP) but had to sell it a while ago. This is my new replacement which im very excited to collect!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.