GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greeting all, ordered a Red GT86 yesterday, they had the spec I wanted in stock minus the Sat Nav (which they say can be added by them). Great news is we pick it up on Thursday. Looking forward to sharing pictures and stories with you.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what a great car, first time a car has made me grin like that since I brought a 350z back in 2005!!

Love the exhaust note when its get to about 4.5k rpm and the feedback from the rear end

So glad I joined this forum, I was about to shell out £400 on the gap insurance, managed to save £250 in the end.

I will get some pictures up in the gallery once it stops raining here.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Rigster said:
what a great car, first time a car has made me grin like that since I brought a 350z back in 2005!!

Love the exhaust note when its get to about 4.5k rpm and the feedback from the rear end

So glad I joined this forum, I was about to shell out £400 on the gap insurance, managed to save £250 in the end.

I will get some pictures up in the gallery once it stops raining here.
Those of us with cars know what you mean....lots of fun
Weld one

·
Registered
124 Posts
Welcome.

I think the car looks good in any colour, not seen any I wouldn't be happy with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.