GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In just a few weeks time the first road/production kits for the Scion/Toyota FR-S/GT-86 will be released.

Comprising of a 4 pot front and rear kit with 2 piece front discs and 1 piece rear disc with integral park drum, the kit will be available from us on here with a nice club discount attached.

The usual black and red caliper options will be available for both kits.

Later in the year a further kit will hopefully become available for 86's fitted with bigger 18" aftermarket rims too....

Please feel free to email me on [email protected] should you require anymore details in the lead up to its release.

In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for the full information and kit launch in October

Image for illustration only...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes they will fit stock wheels then there will be another kit coming before the new year to fit only bigger aftermarket wheels.

Price and ETA still expected to be October.

Will post up more as soon as I get it!

ICantAffordAnLFA said:
Any update on this?

Will they fit the stock wheels?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
6 Pot Front Kit - AP's first forged caliper, 350mm x 32mm, requires 18" wheels minimum - £1746.57+VAT list

4 Pot Front Kit - Fits with standard 17" wheels, 350mm x 26mm discs - £1809.21+VAT list

4 Pot Rear Kit - One piece 335mm x 24mm disc with integral park brake drum - £1345..46+VAT list

Discount available if forum members of course

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Is this an AP Brake Kit or a kit made from AP components. Can't see it on their website.

Prices look a little rich; paid that for brakes on my R35.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.