GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Dont accuse me of wearing the TOYOTAPROMO HAT,just beacause i work for the dealer network,but i thought you all may want to know about "My Toyota".It is a new personalised website for your vehicle.It has all information,eg spec tech details & timeline for your car.It maybe worth registering as you will receive information specific to GT86 from toyota.

Register AT;www.toyota.co.uk/mytoyota

Interested to Know your thoughts?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hmmm. I've tried this a couple of times and after I add the car and continue it locks up saying its updating my data. Tried leaving it doing that for a hour. Also tried iPad and proper computer.

Is this working ok for the rest of you?

G

·
Mine's okay, though it does state: 'verification pending' against mine, otherwise fine.

Can't see much of interest or use though...

·
Registered
59 Posts
French version of the site works Ok, now all I need is the car................

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's a bit buggy, like it was written by someone new to all this.

if you type in say '4 ' instead of 4 for your house number, it hangs
your password can't have any punctuation in it, it hangs. the popup to warn you only appears if you hover over the box.

It has about 50% of the cars details in it.

Great for making sure the toyota marketing DB is upto date though.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
It also shows placeholders for pictures of you and the car, but gives no upload/update capability

I think Toyota need to employ some people that know about software and give them 86's as company cars

Go on, gissa job!

Alec

·
Registered
887 Posts
GT86 said:
Activated it, but how do you log in?

When you got to the My Toyota page there is a login box at the very top of the screen...

I can't select a dealer either and hence it is pretty much totally useless at the moment... Sounds like I'm not missing much anyway though!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi All,
I have sent the issues you are having logging in On My toyotatoTGB and hopefully it wll get resolved.The site only went live on wednesday so maybe just a bit of teething trouble.Oh Alec i have told them u will work as site developeraslong as the money is right and aTRD company car HAHA!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.