GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine's arrived - last friday! Burnt orange GT86.

This is me and my homeboy having a jdm spesh today. Any questions just ask. Oh yeah hurry up and get yours so we can get this meetup popping!! :)

</font>

</font>
</font>

</font>
</font>

</font>
</font>

</font>
Check my instagram for more @keszki</font>

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Very cool

Good to see the uk group coming together too

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers mate, I ordered end of June. I originally wanted a BRZ but couldn't be arsed waiting 6 months. Glad I'm with Toyota, though, she's is a stunner. People stare at this car like they're dumb...you can almost see 'em drooling, haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ICantAffordAnLFA said:
Very cool

Cheers dude. I'm in East London/Essex around 11th August. We should meet up for a quick chat and photo sesh. Official Subaru WRB and Toyota Burnt Orange will look amazing together

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
kezski said:
Cheers mate, I ordered end of June. I originally wanted a BRZ but couldn't be arsed waiting 6 months. Glad I'm with Toyota, though, she's is a stunner. People stare at this car like they're dumb...you can almost see 'em drooling, haha
Jeez, you did well to het yours so quick. I ordered at beginning of June and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered in mid august. What garage did you get it from?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
kezski said:
ICantAffordAnLFA said:
Very cool

Cheers dude. I'm in East London/Essex around 11th August. We should meet up for a quick chat and photo sesh. Official Subaru WRB and Toyota Burnt Orange will look amazing together
Deal

I may even get a pro photographer along gratis.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
en8wall said:
kezski said:
Jeez, you did well to het yours so quick. I ordered at beginning of June and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered in mid august. What garage did you get it from?

RRG Denton. It doesn't really matter as they all order from the same online system. I guess I was just lucky!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike_89 said:
Jealous! I ordered mine the same time too and have another month to wait. Are those the cloth seats I spy?
I'm enjoying the exclusivity before all you riffraff get yours and spoil my fun :)

Yeah mate, everything about the car is stock, apart from the paint, which cost an extra 400ish

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Nice pics dude, welcome!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Oh and Kezski, have you got a keypad in your glove box and if so, any ideas what its for?

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Keethos said:
Oh and Kezski,  have you got a keypad in your glove box and if so, any ideas what its for?
Alarm control / settings

1 - 20 of 23 Posts