GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome run.Nigh on 400 miles since Saturday and up to 5,500 RPM with one blip to 6,500 passing a Hyundai Coupe.

Very well received wherever I've gone. Kids, chicks and geezers all double take and point.

I'm sure it won't last long, but while they're still 1. rare and 2. advertised on telly it's a kewl honeymoon period.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GT86Owner said:
Good Lord! Where is that please? Is it somewhere in Wales?
Yep. Just south of Brecon, maybe 10-20 miles-ish.
Can't remember really... just got in and drove. Found myself forking out six english pounds to exitcivilization, got to Cardiff and turned right!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Good pics !Nice motor... I am burning up
with envy !

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
lordgrover said:
GT86Owner said:
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->
Can't remember really... just got in and drove. Found myself forking out six english pounds to exit civilization, got to Cardiff and turned right!
If you keep doing that your fuel consumption is going to be as bad as mine!

Alec

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Wow, fantastic looking roads there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
keelerad said:
lordgrover said:
GT86Owner said:
Can't remember really... just got in and drove. Found myself forking out six english pounds to exitcivilization, got to Cardiff and turned right!
If you keep doing that your fuel consumption is going to be as bad as mine!

Alec
Just checked; averaging 34 mpg over 380 miles. Superb.
Clearly, once it's run in that may reduce but considering I'm not exactly dawdling along that is impressive.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Buried in urban London as I am, I love roads like that

Envy!

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Lauren said:
Wow,  fantastic looking roads there. 
Pretty similar to this really

A54 to Congleton,

it's those folks in London who I feel sorry for (LFA posted at the same time I did!)

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
this is not good, you awesome pictures and drives and words are making me question whether I should wait till October or just blow £250 on a months temporary insurance just to pick it up sooner
Even the boss is questioning me.....but it's thesensiblechoice.....but I want it now.....but I'd be spending close to £900 on insurance in total.....now...no....now.....noooooooooooo

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
keelerad said:
Pretty similar to this really

A54 to Congleton,

it's those folks in London who I feel sorry for (LFA posted at the same time I did!)

Alec

Indeed! In fact funnily enough I did my test drive from Macc and went up the A537 and down the A54 to Bosley. A route I know very well.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great photos but couldn't help noticing the " Toyota" badge on the rear has gone a.w.o.l.
It's not been nicked has it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.