GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers, didn't think of Demon

GT86/BRZ centre bore is 56.1mm and Rota Titan fitment is listed as up to 73mm

Demon list a Forge Motorsport 73.1 to 56.1mm. That should be OK shouldn't it?

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
I got mine from demon tweaks. Not cheap mind you.. the price is for individual rings not 4 as I found out.

·
Registered
457 Posts
They sell others, nuts for wheels ones as single items I think. I've got them but don't remember paying £40 for them...

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thread resurrection, sorry didn't want to start a new thread

can anyone confirm the size required?

I need 73mm at the wheel (enkei wheels) and is it 56mm or 56.1mm at the hub on the GT86?

I can find 73mm to 56mm, 73.1mm to 56.1mm, but not 73mm to 56.1mm.

@Hatchi, did you get a set made?

I would happily have plastic for the road to get me going and metal for the track but its just finding them in the correct size.

·
Registered
457 Posts
56.1mm centre bore, I think I got 73.1mm to 56.1mm from demon tweeks - might be worth checking with enkei to see if they'd fit?

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thanks Mike

will look at Demon tweeks, did you get plastic or metal?

Tarmac sports are sending some plastic ones with the wheels when they arrive and said its fine for 73 to 56, so will try those first.

Its only for the metal ones I'm a little worried about as I guess they will be less forgiving of size. (even though the plastic one are very rigid)

·
Registered
756 Posts
like these?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Don't think they were that brand, something like nuts for wheels or something were the ones I got, I went in to the shop to get them so have no record of what they are though. 73mm is a common after market centre bore though so they'd probably fit fine...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thread resurrection, sorry didn't want to start a new thread

can anyone confirm the size required?

I need 73mm at the wheel (enkei wheels) and is it 56mm or 56.1mm at the hub on the GT86?

I can find 73mm to 56mm, 73.1mm to 56.1mm, but not 73mm to 56.1mm.
, did you get a set made?

I would happily have plastic for the road to get me going and metal for the track but its just finding them in the correct size.

From memory the Demon Tweeks ones I was recommended for my Rota's didn't fit. They were a millimetre too wide. I got some made eventually but can’t for the life of me remember where from. If I do remember I will send you a PM

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
56.1mm for our cars.

I'm suspicious of the '.1mm' and that they are in fact all the same when quoted 56 or 56.1mm. Notice you can only find spigots with the decimal place on both diameters and not just one. I have 73.1 to 56.1mm on my wheels, I can only find the wheel centre bore listed as 73mm. The fit, but had to be tapped into place.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts