GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer just rang

"the JBL install is a bit tricky and is taking longer than the time mentioned in the fitting guide. Just to let you know that your carwon'tbe ready for collection today. It's a lovely car by the way".

Its been raining all day and the sun is out, would have been a kodak moment when I went to pick car up and drive off into the sunset. Instead I am sat in my office, my party horn has deflated and my surprise darth vader costume has been a waste of time.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
"Nooooooooooooo" ! (Vader)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Senna said:
Not the ROTJ (Pointlessly tweaked and castrated Blu-ray version) "Noooooooooooooo", that's blasphamous for a Jedi Master to utter such lines.

Edited by: Angel C

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
No way....unlucky dude!!! It'll be worth it though....it'll be worth it!!!

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Angel C said:
Senna said:
Not the ROTJ (Pointlessly tweaked and castrated Blu-ray version) "Noooooooooooooo", that's blasphamous for a Jedi Master to utter such lines.
Noooooooooo! ( Revenge of the Sith, when told Padme had expired)

Vader was a Jedi once, "The best pilot in the galaxy, and a good friend"

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If my car is not ready tomorrow I will unleash my fury on the universe starting with Toyota dealership first. The Wrath of a Sith or the Enlightenment of Jedi, the path will be decided tomorrow. If the dark side wins, I will take the car to the machine car wash with the swirly brushes and show Senna the destruction.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
a18ttc said:
If my car is not ready tomorrow I will unleash my fury on the universe starting with Toyota dealership first. The Wrath of a Sith or the Enlightenment of Jedi, the path will be decided tomorrow. If the dark side wins, I will take the car to the machine car wash with the swirly brushes and show Senna the destruction.

Nooooooooooooo !

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
and connect it all up again....be afraid.....be very afraid of a Toyota Workshop as many have gone in but few have returned....oooeee
Edited by: Celica66

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
If, into the workshop, your star fighter goes, only pain and suffering will you discover!

May the Force be with You!

·
Registered
469 Posts
a18ttc said:
If the dark side wins, I will take the car to the machine car wash with the swirly brushes and show Senna the destruction.
To use a horrible phrase - OMG! I'm going to have nightmares now.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Celica66 said:
and connect it all up again....be afraid.....be very afraid of a Toyota Workshop as many have gone in but few have returned....oooeee
In a Toyota workshop, no one can hear you scream...

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will not be taking the car to the car machine because I have no car.
The eventually got the JBL installed, but car seats out, panels off and wires exposed.

Had to postpone the detailer for a second time (very understanding professional by the name of Peter, Eclipse auto valet who does work in Swansea area).

So again my party horn is deflated, the cone hat has come off and my gorilla suprise suit was a waste of time.

The good news is, picking up tomorrow, detailing tomorrow, tints saturday. Waiting on eibach pro kit lowering springs, new 18" OZ ultraleggras ordered, on list for Grimmspeed cap and waiting for LFAs review of the Litchfield performance pack.

Let's hope I don't get let down a third time.

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
The Dark Side clouds everything ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.