GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

Has anyone had the Spec-S upgrade fitted to their cars and if so are you pleased with it. I don't get my car until September but just trying to to a bit of research in advance!

I have also been reading about the Abby/Fensport upgrades but the problem is they are miles away from me (south wales) and Litchfield is a LOT nearer for fitting!

Any info would be great

Cheers.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Not heard of the kit being installed outside of Litchfield's demo car. Hopefully with their recent advertising on here they are intending to ramp that product up and release it into the wild.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
en8wall said:
Just an aside....was at Fensport yesterday...they've now done 13 turbo conversions.
Interesting, did you get to try one out or have you considered it yourself? Being where I am I haven't really got much choice when it comes to tuning companies. Unless anyone knows of one in my area?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I now live in Lydney (Forrest of Dean) during the week, so you are welcome to meet up one evening to experience the results of Fensport's work.

·
Registered
387 Posts
There was a guy who had just has a supercharger kit and alcons fitted to his 86 when my husband was down last month. Take it he's not on the forum

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've been thinking about whether to go down the FI route tbo, I might just get the exhaust system changed, re-map and induction kit and see how that goes! At the end of the day it is a lot of cash for either the turbo or supercharger - I haven't even got the car yet so will see.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I,ve been looking at the different litchfield packs because i use to take my GTR there and the supercharger kit is definitely on my list of things to do.

Not going to be for about another 2 year but thinking of getting the basic performance pack next year for summer with the handling package as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.