GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just noticed the litchfield blog update and the milltek exhaust seems nearly done and well priced, not sure on all the little extra bits you can have done with the exhaust will have to get it explained abit more
but this is definitely going to be one of my first mods when i pick the car up beging of october, hopefully there next work is on a new intake and ive seen the wheels i want. im really looking forward to christmas this year to treat myself.

chris

·
Registered
204 Posts
did anyone ever get this exhaust? I would like to add a little extra bass, but don't want to change the tips which I think look good. Any suggestions? Was thinking of a very cheap starting point taking one of the cats out..

·
Registered
204 Posts
ooohhh - yes, please do report back!! A youtube link from a camera with a decent mic would be much appreciated too if you have one

Imagine it will take a few days to bed in to get the right sound though, so don't worry if it initially sounds a little rough!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.