GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok how about a list of what each dealer has as a demo car, so you can go and see what you are interested in the flesh ?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
RRG Macclesfield have a Red manual with black Leather and Sat Nav, had a test drive last Friday but it was an absolute downpour so difficult to compare it with the T-Sport. First impressions were good though with the driving position feeling natural (I'm 6ft and no racing snake) apart from the gear stick seeming a bit high (compared to the Celica).

Rear seat behind the driver is going to be unusable unless your about 5ft, so if we go out as a family in it then my wife is going to have to drive so we can get the 2 boys (11 & 12) in the back

Getting excited now especially after watching Nino Karotta's video review http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYrvhkIivgA&feature=share

Alec

Picture below is of the Macc car before they PDI'd it

Edited by: keelerad

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Let's be honest guys

This car is a Boys Toy and not really a Family car is it so most people will just forget the rear seats or shall i say lack of rear seats..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Boys Toy lol what about girls toy too !

but yes I agree not a family car at all

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Ooops sorry Ma'am my mistake

Only bit i got right was Not a Family Car it seems sorry!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Celica66 said:
Ooops sorry Ma'am my mistake

Only bit i got right was Not a Family Car it seems sorry!!
Thats ok I wil let you off lol

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The other car we have currently is a Ford Galaxy, so swapping the Celica for a GT86 is not that bad

Alec

·
Registered
619 Posts
Back on track, Toyota Bracknell have a Black Manual, Toyota Reading have a Grey Auto and Toyota Watford have a Red Auto and Silver Manual.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Telford has an orange one in and is expecting a blue with decals (not sure what colour decals) this week

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Toyota Guildford Grey manual, black leather alcantara. Black decals

·
Registered
97 Posts
john roe grimsby orange ,decals,leather and auto very nice drive but fancy trying the manual as thats what ive ordered

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Jemca Enfield have a Black auto with black leather no sat nav with silver decals.

Steven Eagells in St Albans have a silver manual with black leather and black decals and a Red auto with black leather.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Listers Coventry have a white auto with alcantara (according to the dealer, all demos have alcantara interior) and I know Stratford has a manual version (no idea on the colour though).

1 - 20 of 134 Posts