GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has seen a comparison between the leather and cloth interior and if its worth the £1600 extra, im looking at going for red paint and non nav with parking sensors unless there crap lol so its only the seats that are bumping the price up at the mo

·
Registered
739 Posts
My local dealer only has 2 cars at the moment. Both have the leather option. His demo is an auto so he's having a manual delivered from somewhere else for my test drive on Sunday. I am hoping it has cloth so I can compare the 2.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Parking sensors just look wrong on this car as not subtly enough

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i wondered why no ones had them lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
those look very nice thick i might just save the money and have just a stock car and save myself an extra 2500 quid.

now for the next question any point on the jbl upgrade lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like im going to change my spec to stock then, and save the options money for goodies

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Whitey83 said:
Looks like im going to change my spec to stock then, and save the options money for goodies
There is a thread on optional extras and the jbl is discussed. Basically if you want big bass the jbl is not for you, but if you want a balance, natural sound that has been customized for the car, jbl is worth considering. It's a 440W amp with all speakers upgraded and a sub hidden under the boot carpet...

Some info from a dealer that installed the system:

http://www.gt86ownersclub.co.uk/forum/hello_topic297.htmlEdited by: GT86Owner

·
Registered
62 Posts
I only got leather because my wife wanted heated seats. Otherwise may have gone for cloth and saved myself a bit of cash.

·
Registered
90 Posts
The cloth seats are brilliant, I took delivery of mine last week and found them much more comfortable than the leather seats in the demo. The red flashes at the shoulders really look good without going over the top, I'll put some pictures on this weekend when I've got some time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts