GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't name it, I don't want to wash it, I don't care if I get crap MPG, it's a sports car for driving!
On a lovely Saturday I was faced with the option of cleaning and polishing my car or going for a drive.

Obviously I chose the drive.
The car is filthy with bug splat, and washer fluid (which seems to be a milk like product-
)

Best road of the day is betwen Keysoe and Thurleigh. (North Beds)

Theres a really annoying yellow light that keeps flashing in the speedo on that road.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I actually didn't drive mine today, but I have been averaging about 4-500 miles a week.

Today I was mostly painting calipers

Alec

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Naah, had to do it, needed a bit of colour!

Alec

·
Registered
855 Posts
Thats what u get from buying a silver car Keelerad... u need colour in ur life... ehhe.. :D

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Nope

Alec

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Yep, it's the painting equivalent of a bucket of fairy and a sponge, a pot of Halfords 300c engine enamel and a small paintbrush. Wouldn't pass muster with Senna and the detailers but they have already been painted properly, this is just some colour on top.

Some people don't like em but they can leave there's boring Silver

Alec

More picsEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Martin F said:
Errrrrrr what was the hammer for?
Getting the wheel nuts back on...

actually I chocked the wheels at the other end with blocks of wood and after jacking they had done their job but were too tight to pull out by hand

Alec

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.