GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody, my name is Adrian,
I've been browsing for the last couple of weeks and having taken a GT86 for a test drive this afternoon and placing an order I thought I'd better say hello
only downside is having to wait until December for delivery

I'm currently an active member of the FTOOC forum and have been since 2005, I'm a moderator and thenewsletter editor (online magazine) and have also organised events from mini-meets to Japfest and the FTOOC Annual Event a few years ago.

I'm into modifying but not to sure how far I will be going with the GT86, although the engine bay does look a great place to start with it lack of plastic covers

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Looks nice! Welcome, what did you order in the end?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Keethos said:
Looks nice! Welcome, what did you order in the end?
I ordered one in red with theblack leather & red alcantara seat and accessories, I thought it was an excellent price on the option as it cost me £1500 to trim out my FTO in yellow leather and black alcantara, didn't go for any of the strips on the exterior as I don't think they do it justice and £380 seems a bit over the top and I didn't upgrade the sounds system as I have loads of components ready to go in

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.