GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just placed an order for a new gt86 in black! Cannot wait for it! Has anyone taken delivery of theirs yet? I have to wait until September :(

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Well done!
What spec you gone for manual/auto, cloth/leather, sat nav?

I've been told Mid August although I expect that to slip to Sept.

·
Registered
193 Posts
welcome and congrats. I ordered in December andi have to wait until august. I actually reckon I'll be lucky to see it before Sept. What spec are you getting?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive gone for the manual in black with no other extras as they seem to come pretty well specced as standard I've got a DSG scirocco at the moment and find it boring to drive, so it had to be the manual!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Good choice on the manual. I toyed with the auto but the reviews have made me feel like I have chose wisely. Your right on the spec as they come with a lot of kit. I have gone for Orange and the leather interior. Just waiting (im)patiently for a delivery date :) But my local centre will have one in on Thursday to go and see :)

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi

Just ordered mine in Burnt Orange today with Decal set as well

I won comp to drive one at Goodwood last week and what a joy it was too

Getting mine in 1st to 2nd week August

Gone for Manual as drove Auto and not keen

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi all

I am selling my Celica mk7 which i have had for 6 years when i get my GT86 in August
Happy and sad times on that day but glad to have the new GT86

Any other Celica converts on here?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Celica66 said:
Hi

Just ordered mine in Burnt Orange today with Decal set as well

I won comp to drive one at Goodwood last week and what a joy it was too

Getting mine in 1st to 2nd week August

Gone for Manual as drove Auto and not keen 

August delivery. Have you had a confirmed delivery date from the dealer?

There's a lot of people who have ordered earlier and not getting their car until late Aug or even Sept.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Thanks for the update
I will check and let you know what I am told
Where are you in uk?
I am in Kent and ordered from Beadles Toyota

·
Registered
193 Posts
Former gen 7 Celica T Sport owner here :)
Very surprised if you have just ordered one that you will get it in August....... You may be lucky though.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Going to check today the delivery date but at least my Garage has 2 demo cars so looking good so far

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
No no deals anywhere as car in such high demand but they have confirmed I will have car by 12th Aug so at least I will have it for a late uk summer
Once first batch of uk stock has gone the next ones will not be in uk until Oct at earliest so get one early if you can
Beadles had 5 at Maidstone and 4 have gone now
Hope this helps someone

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi Guys
Confirmed delivery to me between 7-14 Aug

Yippeeee....can'c wait

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Getting mine on August 2nd. Apparently. Ordered in February (Guildford). Dark Grey with leather seats, manual.

And I too and saying goodbye to my trusty 9 year old Celica. Sad to see it go but I'm sure a few minutes in the GT86 will make me forget!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
i went down to Beadles to ask about my order and noticed that the demo car has NO GT86 badge on back...i was told that the first batch of cars will not be badged but the badge will become available if you want it later in the year

·
Registered
278 Posts
Mind you there are pics posted here, with some cars having the GT86 badge and some not.

Mistake in the Subaru factory production??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts