GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just returned from picking up my new GT86, here's the first pics !!!

First time I've seen in white, and the red interior - both go together great!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Looks brilliant. Probably the best exterior colour if you go for the red interior.
I wanted the red interior on my red GT but the wait was too long so I stuck with the black interior which I'll be more than happy with.

Did you wait long for yours? I ordered in July and I'm stil waiting. Dealers lack of comms isn't helping though.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Congrats...the white and red combo does look good, if only it came with red calipers as well

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Habu said:
Looks brilliant. Probably the best exterior colour if you go for the red interior.
I wanted the red interior on my red GT but the wait was too long so I stuck with the black interior which I'll be more than happy with.

Did you wait long for yours? I ordered in July and I'm stil waiting. Dealers lack of comms isn't helping though.
Thanks, ordered early July but I think I was the first to order from my local dealer so must have been part of their first allocation. When I ordered the dealer said the car was already on the ship so timed it right. The interior should only add a week to delivery time as they're added in the UK.

I think the red interior would suit white or red cars the best, and perhaps silver as Merc often put red leather in their silver cars.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just spent half hour removing all the dealer and Toyota stickers from the glass, looks cleaner now. Also removed the Toyota name badge from the back which wasn't has bad as expected. Will leave the logos on though.

Cheers.

·
Registered
466 Posts
herit86 said:
Just spent half hour removing all the dealer and Toyota stickers from the glass, looks cleaner now. Also removed the Toyota name badge from the back which wasn't has bad as expected. Will leave the logos on though.

Cheers.

Let's see the pics with the Toyota badges removed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just the name badge removed:

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Am absolutely loveing the white!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mods will be when funds allow, although will be getting some Rota 18" wheels (wanted Torque but none over here to fit so prob go with Force Drift in black). Also going to get the windows tinted as much as is allowed.

That will do for a start but Would also like to add BRZ fender emblem and change the rear spoiler for the TDM version. Then it will be coil overs!

Cheers.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just used an old credit card and cut through the foam sticky stuff behind the badge. Once the badge was off just took a bit of picking, rubbing etc. to get the sticky off.

Might take off the Toyota logo at the back as well. Also deciding if plastic dipping the front logo in either white or black would look good but might buy a spare and try before taking off.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Having got used to mine now, that just looks bare.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.