GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all, just ordered my new GT86 in pearlescent white, touch screen sat nav, carbon wing mirrors and black leather!! drives a dream and looks the biz
pick it up end of Sept!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Very nice well done and welcome to the sleepless night gang...er well I have mine now so I can sleep again ...but anyway welcome

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Welcome and Congrats dude....good choice in colour

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Yup the family will get fed up with you talking about it...well mine did anyhow

Worth the wait I think all will agree

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Just work your way through all the threads, in all the forum areas on this site, then start again with the FT86 forum

E-bay is also another place to waste GT86 related time, I got a Tomy GT86 model 1/60th scale there

Get the Top Gear speed week issue (2 months back?)

Know what it's like, but I've got mine now

Alec

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Ces17 said:
I very nearly ordered that exact spec, but opted for the grey instead, would love to see some pics when you get it with carbon mirrors, thought about a black wrap on the roof also!!
Top choice! Majestic

·
Registered
469 Posts
peterpiper said:
Cheers, youre rigt about the not sleeping
cant wait think I have read every review and watched every you tube clip of the GT86
Aah, you've done the initiation rituals already then, welcome to the Forum...

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Try watching this to help you chill

youtube

Wife's hobby, I just filmed it for her.

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
I am unable to view the you tube link as blocked

<div id="watch-p-unavailable-icon-container" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; : rgb0, 0, 0; : left; width: 170px; text-align: center; color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; ">

<div id="watch-p-unavailable-message-container" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; : rgb0, 0, 0; : right; width: 440px; color: rgb255, 255, 255; font-family: arial, sans-serif; line-height: normal; text-align: left; "><div id="unavailable-message" ="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; "><div ="yt--message" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; : transparent; ">This video contains content from SME, UMG, Kontor New Media, JazzeeBlueRecords, EMI and Razor & Tie, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

<div id="unavailable-submessage" ="watch-unavailable-submessage" style="margin: 0px; padding: 5px 0px 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 16px; : transparent; color: rgb153, 153, 153; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; ">Sorry about that.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Yeah, soundtrack I put on, they must scan it. Re encoding one without music, will upload and update link once done.

It's strange in that it works OK from a PC, they just seem to block it when viewing from phones/iPads/iPods.

AlecEdited by: keelerad

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Strange was done on a Mac and worked from that and from my work PC, might be cookie related and lets you see it but not others.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.