GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Celica66 said:
Very expensive diet though..
Probably less than some spend on WeightWatchers over a lifetime...

WeightWatchers, that just means I'm looking at the scales each morning.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome Sevenn86.

Collected my orange m/t standard this morning. Heads turning wherever I go, including little old ladies. Best moment was when I drove through Halstead in Essex this evening: A group of yoofs (boys and girls) spotted me, and to a man/woman, they turned in unison as the car passed them, all with their mouths wide open. Classic!!!

·
Administrator
5,798 Posts
stevenn86 said:
Nice to see someone local, a mix of richard and simon. Yeah the wait is gonna slowly kill me inside
I live practically minutes from there, not far from the Hospital. Probably saw mine (62 NUW?) downthere as I know it's PDI'd and waiting for me.

Bothtop lads.... Simonis my salesman and beenfantastic and last time I popped in Richard and I ended up chatting for ages. I know a few of the lads that work in the workshop as well as the centre manager and a few others so I know the place inside out.

Any reason you ended up here and not Beadles in Maidstone? Celica66 has said they've been fab....

Edited by: Kodename47

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Musketeer said:
Welcome Sevenn86.

Collected my orange m/t standard this morning. Heads turning wherever I go, including little old ladies. Best moment was when I drove through Halstead in Essex this evening: A group of yoofs (boys and girls) spotted me, and to a man/woman, they turned in unison as the car passed them, all with their mouths wide open. Classic!!!

fantastic! lol
im hoping i'll get the same reaction, it certainly is a head turner!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Kodename47 said:
stevenn86 said:
Nice to see someone local, a mix of richard and simon. Yeah the wait is gonna slowly kill me inside
I live practically minutes from there, not far from the Hospital. Probably saw mine (62 NUW?) downthere as I know it's PDI'd and waiting for me.

Bothtop lads.... Simonis my salesman and beenfantastic and last time I popped in Richard and I ended up chatting for ages. I know a few of the lads that work in the workshop as well as the centre manager and a few others so I know the place inside out.

Any reason you ended up here and not Beadles in Maidstone? Celica66 has said they've been fab....

yeah i think i did see yours out the back all covered up, looked tasty :p

yeah they are nice and enthusiastic, not often you see that in salesmen.

I work for motorline renault in maidstone so going to motorline toyota i got a couple of goodies included :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.