GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been quite calm over the last 2 months waiting for this car, but just had the call that my car is at the dealership and i suddenly turned in to a 9 year old on christmas eve. There is gonna to be very little sleep over the weekend and finally feel apart of the club.

happy days

chris

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Whitey83 said:
confirmed phone call today, so im picking the car up tomorrow at half 5. no sleep tonight

chris
If you want to get it run in come and join us on Sunday, Midlands and North meet

Alec

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got home from picking the car up, took a 15 mile detour and i didn't stop smiling from when i pulled off from the dealership till i pulled up on the drive. considering that alot of reviews moan about the power its a very pokey car and pulls nice feels like it wants to be reved passed 4000 so easily can wait to get my 1000 miles out the way. accidentally reved to 4500-5000 once or twice and thats when it started to sound alot more sporty. love this car already

chris

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Whitey83 said:
Just got home from picking the car up, took a 15 mile detour and i didn't stop smiling from when i pulled off from the dealership till i pulled up on the drive. considering that alot of reviews moan about the power its a very pokey car and pulls nice feels like it wants to be reved passed 4000 so easily can wait to get my 1000 miles out the way. accidentally reved to 4500-5000 once or twice and thats when it started to sound alot more sporty. love this car already 

chris 
You know you want to drive it up to Sheffield on Sunday!

Rather than doing boring commuter miles come and run it in on some good roads

Have fun

Alec

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it feels nice just being in there and will get use to the bite on it and like i said cant wait to get the 1000 out the way

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If im not working mate ill come up to sheffield should be a laugh. Just wondering if anybody elses car was covered up and had a stand with their name on when they wentto collect the car. Felt overwhelmed and manager came over and shook my hand felt very valued

Chris

·
Registered
363 Posts
Whitey83 said:
Just wondering if anybody elses car was covered up and had a stand with their name on when they wentto collect the car. Felt overwhelmed and manager came over and shook my hand felt very valued

Chris

NO. Sounds like your dealer is a wonderful one fully deserving of your order.
If Heineken made dealers...

Edited by: DavidGT86

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There were great to be honest always let me know what was happening with the ecu update. Recommend to anyone if there looking to get a gt and live near birmingham.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.