GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever been to one of these monthly meets at Mascrat Manor in Warrington ?

JapNorthWest

Alec

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
I've not been for a very long time. It used to have a bad reputation. Not sure how it goes now. I was going to try it, but it seems to always clash with another car meet I go to in the NW.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lauren said:
I've not been for a very long time. It used to have a bad reputation. Not sure how it goes now. I was going to try it, but it seems to always clash with another car meet I go to in the NW.
Which one's that then ?

Alec

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
I've been going to meet some of the MR2OC guys for a drive out once a month, always the second Monday of the month. Basically we meet somewhere around the NW for around 7-7.30pm. Then we go for a drive for about half an hour and end up in a pub.

It's a bit of a social, they're a lovely bunch of people, we sit down have some dinner and a good all chinwag. We're a sensible bunch, so no daft driving or anything, just a good ride out and some good food!

If you fancy coming, you'll be assured a warm welcome. We live in Heald Green though Mark (my fiance a Macc lad) has his workshop down in Lyme Green, so not far from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.