GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bringer of good vibes
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Japfest Silverstone 2021 - Saturday 4th September 2021

We're delighted to team up with the GT86/BRZ Drivers Club once again to pull off the best stands at Japfest. Here you'll see both clubs merge as one as we show the rest of Silverstone how it's done! :D

This is one of the big events arranged for this year so if you haven't booked yet, mark this in your calendar.

Hotel:
  • If you'd like to do the journey the day before (Friday 3rd September 2021), join the rest of the GT86/BRZ at the hotel for dinner, drinks, a comfy night and be rested for Japfest in the morning.
  • Hilton Double Tree MK Dons Stadium: Stadium Way W, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST
  • https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/ltndtdi-doubletree-milton-keynes

Club Stand booking:
This booking is open so you can go for it:

More info:

Venue:
Silverstone Circuit
Towcester
Northamptonshire
NN12 8TN

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello, new to the group. I have 2 tickets but through the 350z group. I no longer have that car and would be possible to swap it to the gt 86 stand. Many thanks

·
Bringer of good vibes
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, new to the group. I have 2 tickets but through the 350z group. I no longer have that car and would be possible to swap it to the gt 86 stand. Many thanks
Hey Sarah, I'm not 100% sure if it's interchangeable :/ It's best to speak to the Japfest admins to see if they can change it - but the more the merrier!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi
I did manage to change over. It would great meeting fellow 86 guys and girls. I presume I have a club spot. Car is manily stock but want to get some ideas and help for my little project.
Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
So, who is going to the event?
I'll be there in my 2012 Gt86, my car pass came through the other day.
Driving straight to Silverstone from Bedford.

Sean

·
Registered
13 Posts
So, who is going to the event?
I'll be there in my 2012 Gt86, my car pass came through the other day.
Driving straight to Silverstone from Bedford.

Sean
Yep heading over to Silverstone too, looking forward to the day out(y)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts