GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just had the phone call everyone is waiting for! My Toyota GT86 which was due 1st September has come early and they are expecting it to be ready by Monday/Tuesday next week. Excited is an understatement! And to top it off, just checked with my insurers and I'll get a £170 refund for changing cars.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Good on ya!!
Still not had my call and been waiting since Feb! Grrrrrrrr.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't want to rub it in but I placed my order on the 23rd of June lol, I was surprised at how quickly it seems to have come compared to others.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Did you order one with no seats or paint??

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He did actually mention the reason why he thinks it's come so soon, he said its probably because I didn't choose any extras other than black paint.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Wow almost a whole month early....bet your over the moon! Congrats dude...get ready for the next couple of sleepless nights waiting to pick it up

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey I'm so pleased for you Mike. It will probably be the longest weekend ever but at least you got urs. Hgood luck and happy motoring.

G

·
Are you sure they had the right number?
Ask them to check again - I think they maybe called you instead of me by mistake.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Are they putting only on one per boat?? They seem to be coming in in dribs and drabs

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
God knows, I assumed that once they had enough orders they'd all be put on the same ship and sent over. Maybe that will happen for everybody who's still waiting

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Congratulations

Look forward to the pics

Not sure on the dribs and drabs deliveries; globally the car has exceeded plan and we are a tin pot market........ Or it's taking them a while to change the Subaru badge at Portbury Docks [joke]

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
And the rubbish lookingstereo

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
If only they had 'Plenty of it round the back'

1 - 20 of 60 Posts