GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following the problems I had earlier this week when a manual arrived instead of my auto on Tuesday, i'm pleased to say that I picked up my GT86 Red Auto today!!!!
Hats off to Toyota GB and Jemca Enfield. Both parties pulled up trees to resolve the problem and myGT86arrived at Jemca yesterday morning after an urgent delivery, was PDI'd, valeted and supaguarded for me to collect this afternoon. Toyota GB have given me a goodwill gesture to say sorry and I'm so happy with the car, it's fantastic!! Some pics below including me collecting car from Salesman Barrington who was very helpfull.

Off to Brands Hatch in it tomorrow for the Lotus Festival. More pics will follow.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TBucket said:
Where the hell have you been?? Nice!
Had a stressful last few days what with things going belly up with the delivery so stayed away from anything GT86 related and before that I was on holiday.

The car is soooo good. It's hard to keep the revs below 4000. Did slip to 5500rpm momentarily earlier.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Dont bother. Mine begs it to go to 7000. So I do. Hasnt blown up yet, so all good

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Congrats dude, glad they sorted this out so swiftly for you, just out of curiosity, what was the good will gesture if you don't mind me asking?

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
Ah, glad you got it sorted! Happy days.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Youve been out with the chamois as well! Very nice

·
Registered
304 Posts
Anyone with an auto that is now regretting it? Have my heart set on one (for ease of driving mostly) but seeing that practically everyone is getting the manual and the auto box is a pretty basic one, makes me think i'm a bit mad.

G

·
I wouldn't worry mate - if it's what suits you it's exactly the right choice.£25k+ is hardly pocket money so buy what you want, not what the internets say is 'right on'.

Edited by: lordgrover

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.