GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some thoughts on another forum of how happy the GT86 looks:

"Is it just me, or does the Subaru look happier:

Haha, I see what you mean The '86 has a sort of GRR! Crush your puny car! look to the front whereas the Subaru has more of a narrowing eyes I-have-an-evil-cunning-plan-bwhahaha! look "

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
I think the BRZ looks like a grinning village idiot, whereas the GT is angry and aggressive...Grrr... Don't mess with me!

So does this make the BRZ the GT's dopey cousin?

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
On a slightly more serious note, whilst I love the WR blue,am I alone in thinking it perhaps doesn't suit this car as well as some other colours?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
That picture does make the BRZ look like a Honda. Which it isnt. Just a bad hair day

G

·
Speedymurr said:
Some thoughts on another forum of how happy the GT86 looks:

"Is it just me, or does the Subaru look happier:

Haha, I see what you mean The '86 has a sort of GRR! Crush your puny car! look to the front whereas the Subaru has more of a narrowing eyes I-have-an-evil-cunning-plan-bwhahaha! look "

Something not right about those images. It looks like the 86 has zero ground clearance.

·
Registered
469 Posts
lordgrover said:
Something not right about those images. It looks like the 86 has zero ground clearance.
That's the new, lowered 'hovercraft' version due out in 2015.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.