GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally i have sold my car!

For less than I had really wanted but hey a sale is a sale and my autotrader advert was due to expire this evening.

Now I just have to wait two weeks for my 86. not as excited about it as i was seeing as everyone seems to be having issues with their engines!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congratulations!

I have literally just done the same 30 minutes ago and sold my beloved Celica, again for far far less than it's worth

Now where are our GT86's, I need something to boost my morale!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Marveh said:
Yeah, it is a bit concerning this entire CEL business, especially as I just sold a perfectly good car
you have no idea how much it pains me to have to sell mine now. got it back from the garage on Friday after months of issues with the gearbox. been running it back in all weekend and it is truly a dream to drive now so having to give it up will be hard. BUT i still have time until January to find a new owner (let's hope i do) so i can still say goodbye the right way: by having some more fun with it

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Marveh said:
Yeah, it is a bit concerning this entire CEL business, especially as I just sold a perfectly good car

No way, I thought you were guna keep that bad boy for the winter days!

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ob1kxb said:
because i'm getting the GT86. selling Evo X to hopefully be able to fully fund the purchase.

Ahh i thought you meant you got your gt86 back and was selling it. Now it all makes sense. Evo x is a tough call, nice car :)
Edited by: rob275

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Marveh said:
Keethos said:
Marveh said:

I am keeping my bad boy GT4 for the winter, it was my Celica ST I sold

the ST was hiding in the garage when you came over

Arh right....well that's good to hear....not long now for you aye!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Keethos said:
Marveh said:
Keethos said:
Marveh said:

I am keeping my bad boy GT4 for the winter, it was my Celica ST I sold

the ST was hiding in the garage when you came over

Arh right....well that's good to hear....not long now for you aye!
Mid next week! Fingers crossed!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.