GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its the honeymoon period but I put 400 miles on it today and it was flipping wonderful. Its everything I wanted it to be - driving position with delicious bonnet in peripheral vision, steering feedback, gear change, heel n toeing with ease, handling with hands at quarter to three heaven. Granted I haven't gone past 4k rpm yet but I can sense/feel that potential, I think this might be the one.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I managed it but was easier due to motorway miles, I set the rev limiter to 4k. I am now going up to 5k, the extra sound from 4k to 5k was well worth the wait, what a sound. I agree that the car is everything I hoped for, few annoyances such as the sat nav update, no reversing camera and no Brodit phone mount(or other good one) but they are minor.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Brodit mount nearly there see here

Alec

·
Registered
655 Posts
GT86 said:
I know its the honeymoon period but I put 400 miles on it today and it was flipping wonderful.  Its everything I wanted it to be - driving position with delicious bonnet in peripheral vision, steering feedback, gear change, heel n toeing with ease, handling with hands at quarter to three heaven.  Granted I haven't gone past 4k rpm yet but I can sense/feel that potential, I think this might be the one.  
This.

Couldn't have put it better.

Car's done nearly a bag, so a few wxcursions to 6K and more scruff of the neck stuff.

It's grrrreat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.