GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To stop the touch and go dimming when your head lights turn on do the following:

Set your head lights to on (this option will not be available if your lights are off)

Go to settings

Go to display

Change the "Day Mode" option.

Voila! Your screen will no longer dim when your lights turn on.

·
Registered
340 Posts
It's only a few clicks to add a forum...

Changed this immediately too, although I kept the dimmer active and just changed the brightness with the "General" button below "Adjust contrast / brightness". You can do this for both day and night mode (just turn headlights on and off to change the setting for both).

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
See, I can't understand why the head light icon doesn't appear on the dash when you've got it on auto and they're on? It's often not instantly clear if your lights are on or not when it light outside but poor visibility and you need to the lights on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi, linked to this subject, my dashboard instrument lights only come on when the headlights are on. Is there a way to make these instrument lights belit upall the time ? For me they look better lit up and its clearer to see the fuel gauge too. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.