GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My very first car was an old 'ufo' shaped, bronze (rust) coloured Renault 12 TL and I was looking around online to see if there were still any available on eBay or nostalgic photos etc. and stumbled across this interesting website...

http://howmanyleft.co.uk/

Claims to have "statistics about every make and model of vehicle registered
in Great Britain. Data comes directly from the Department for Transport, and is
regularly updated".

According to the data, there are only 23 Renault 12 TLs registered in 2012 so I guess it's pretty much extinct now...
(
).

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I've had a look on that site, it's great.
However, it made me feel old. A close friend of mine had a Colt Cordia Turbo in the late 80's. A cracking car and it had two gear sticks (something to do with sports/econ). Well, now there's only 1 in the UK!!

·
GR Yaris.... Obvs
2,140 Posts
I checked my car out and there are 13 apparently!

·
Registered
278 Posts
My first car was a P (that's the original P!) reg Mini 850 (that's th original mini!).
Two links to my new GT86:

- hand brake turns were fun

- it was orange too. Well actually blue coloured, but with a hell of a lot of rust!

Oh and for a British car, only 63 left licenced

Edited by: Speedymurr

·
Registered
739 Posts
Toyota Celica ST 1973 - ZERO
Renault 14 TL - EIGHT - 1979(like mine) ZERO
Austin Princess HL - FOURTEEN - 1978 like mine 2 registered 1 SORN
Triumph Spitfire 1500 - 1217licensed - 1981 like mine 134
Peugeot 205GTi - 2098 1986(first one)47left 1991(2nd one) 410left

Suzuki RF600 120left 1993 like mine was only 2 left

I then started looking for my CBR900RR - mine is a 93 model...I couldn't find any 93s and thought that that was strange coz I have one now fully taxed etc - so i went to see what's on the V5...just Honda and it is logged as a Honda missing on that site.

I've had so much fun on there looking up my cars and my mates cars and my dad's cars etc etc etc

·
Registered
39 Posts
I was messing around in a GT86 the other day & found something that I didn't realise was on the car & haven't seen it mentioned on these forums.

Not only is there a "shift light" that tells you when to change gear based on peak HP & Torque but there is also a Beep/Buzzer that the driver can set anywhere within the rev range!!

So all you lucky guys that have ordered a GT don't forget to ask the Dealer/Salesman to show you this great feature....If they just shrug their shoulders & look blankly at you it's in the handbook!!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts