GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas how long it will take for my GT86 to be prepared for me to collect after delivery to my dealer? I have ordered white with sat nav, cloth, rear parking sensors, mudflaps and supa guard.
Not sure how much of this is done by the dealer or before delivery to them?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I can use my car as an example.
My Red auto GT86 with leather was delivered to my dealer on the morning of Friday 17/8/12. It was PDI'd, valeted and supaguarded and I picked it up the next afternoon, Saturday 18/8/12. I didn't have flaps or sensors so this will add more time especially for the sensors.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Mine took less than 24 hours. But no sensors or flaps as well. And I think it was 'queue jumped' as I'd been waiting 7 months

·
Registered
466 Posts
Mine took about the same as En8wall's. It came into the dealer last Monday and I arranged to collect it late Tuesday afternoon.

It was prepared on the Monday and left overnight after being safeguarded. The later collection next day helped ensure the servant set enough.

Mudflaps are simple to fit and 1hr (15min a wheel) would be more than enough.

·
Registered
619 Posts
i was originally told it would arrive on the 3rd and be ready for the 6th. Now being told it will be ready on the 4th but they wont be washing or preparing it at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.