GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
See Hong Kong Site looks Full size not a space saver.

Old school radio though Edited by: keelerad

·
Registered
619 Posts
i thought there was no space saver in the UK cars its just an inflation kit?

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
R32 GTR said:
i thought there was no space saver in the UK cars its just an inflation kit?
Sorry for the confusion, what I meant was that not only do they get a spare, its a real spare not a space saver, where all we get is an aerosol can of goo!

Alec

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
save weight and have more fun i say

Thats what the free 1 year AA membership is for from Toyota that you get with the car so we can concentrate on the driving and let someone else worry about Punctures..

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
If you saw that radio and knew we were all getting touch screen wouldnt you be a bit miffed? I used to have a radio like that to listen to Radio Caroline under the bedsheets (all of you under 40 please ignore!!)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
HOT OFF THE PRESS - SPACE SAVER
I attended the GT86 launch at my local garage tonight. Myself and another guy looking at the car figured that if the tyres on GT86 are the same as a Prius then surely the space saver of a Prius should fit. So, we took the space saver out ofa Prius and took the polyestirine storage out of the GT86 and BINGO, it fitted in perfectly to GT86 and carpet sat nice and flush.

So, if you want a spare, buy a Prius spare. Dealer couldn't quote a price but thought approx £150-£200.

·
Registered
619 Posts
we get free AA membership?

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
R32 GTR said:
we get free AA membership?

What he said!!! Do we?

And the Chinese GT-86 has lost half it's boot!!! And £150 - £200 for a saver?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
......I don't want to get stranded (with the Mrs and little'un) and/or ruin a tyre so the space saver is a sensible option........and it fits in perfectly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts