GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Hello and welcome 馃檪
Are there any areas in particular you were looking for help with?

In general (and like all cars), keep top of the servicing, research before just bolting parts on and most importantly... use the car as often as you can and enjoy it 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you :) and hello 馃槂 -I think for the time being just want to continue maintaining it and keeping it clean and in great condition. But you're right! use it as much as I can! will take that advice for sure.

I really like how the car drives and handles, so for now I am not going to modify it but maybe down the years I may.

Also for modifications I do not want to do too much, maybe small subtle mods over time... if anyone could recommend a good infotainment system I can look into purchasing with new speakers maybe? but for now im really happy and will live with it as it is for now as I am more than happy with it :)

Registered
Looks really good with the black wheels. Most Giallos I know came with the standard alloys. Enjoy!!

Took this pic at a local GT meet at Goodwood a few years ago.

Reactions: GT86 Pikachu

Registered
Hi Pikachu. I don't have a Giallo, but we have one attend shows with us on a regular basis - the MINION !!

Registered
Welcome GT86 Pikachu.

Yellow (y)

Ive always wanted an Orange or Yellow car. Finally achieved my ambition on Wednesday when I bought an Orange one (Aygo 馃槂).

As all of the ones I was looking at were in dealers, it did start to get tiresome having to explain that I was not interested in part exing my GT86 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome GT86 Pikachu.

Yellow (y)

Ive always wanted an Orange or Yellow car. Finally achieved my ambition on Wednesday when I bought an Orange one (Aygo 馃槂).

As all of the ones I was looking at were in dealers, it did start to get tiresome having to explain that I was not interested in part exing my GT86 馃ぃ
Thank you! I didnt plan to get a yellow car but once I saw it with my own eyes and got the chance to experience it, i knew it would be the one!

and very nice! :D hahah so your just buying an aygo as a run-around and keeping your GT86?

Registered
wow thank you for sharing this, they all look good! has the MINION kept it stock? looks really good untouched!
Yes indeed. Apart from lots of Minions inside.

Here are three Giallos together. You can see some Minions in residence in the centre car.

• Love

Registered
so your just buying an aygo as a run-around and keeping your GT86?
Funny that. I showed my 89 year old Dad a picture of an Aygo and he said 'Ah a run-about'

I want it mainly for winter commuting, but will get plenty of use generally - give me much more opportunity to pamper and tinker with the 86.

To me it's rather more than a run-about / run-around 'cos it just happens to be easily the most expensive car I've ever bought !

Yes, I've just paid 拢2k more for a used Aygo than I paid for my 86 2 years ago 馃槼

Registered
We have an IQ as a run-about for exactly the same reason - pampering the 86!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Funny that. I showed my 89 year old Dad a picture of an Aygo and he said 'Ah a run-about'

I want it mainly for winter commuting, but will get plenty of use generally - give me much more opportunity to pamper and tinker with the 86.

To me it's rather more than a run-about / run-around 'cos it just happens to be easily the most expensive car I've ever bought !

Yes, I've just paid 拢2k more for a used Aygo than I paid for my 86 2 years ago 馃槼
wow! well hope you enjoy both! and yes will give you plenty of opportunity to tinker with your GT86!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts