GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Saw the gt86 for the first time last thursday and fell in love. Had a test-drive this tuesday and ordered one the same day.

So now the waiting game is on, the car will arrive the 10th september. In white with black leather.

BTW, does anyone know if you can install the JBL sound system later on?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,480 Posts
Valkommen Rickard.

You're getting yours quickly. Some people in the UK have been waiting for months. Mine's due 1st September but I only ordered it on the 11th August.

Cheers

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Musketeer said:
Valkommen Rickard.

You're getting yours quickly. Some people in the UK have been waiting for months. Mine's due 1st September but I only ordered it on the 11th August.

Cheers

DONT PISS ME OFF!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
Musketeer said:
TBucket said:
Musketeer said:
Valkommen Rickard.

You're getting yours quickly. Some people in the UK have been waiting for months. Mine's due 1st September but I only ordered it on the 11th August.

Cheers

DONT PISS ME OFF!!

Sorry mate.
Thats ok. Got mine 2 weeks ago. But it was a 7 month wait. I know of one person on here who ordered in december! So 2 months is nothing! should have ordered earlier
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,721 Posts
Welcome and yes, like some of the guys here have already mentioned, JBL can be installed at any time by the dealer and not at the factory. Oh and good choice in white
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Grattis Rickard, Must be the white that has quick delivery, just ordered mine in orange today, and waiting for final delivery date, but should be start november. Dark grey would be mid october..

Where you from Rickard? Im in malmø...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
MikaelSE said:
Grattis Rickard, Must be the white that has quick delivery, just ordered mine in orange today, and waiting for final delivery date, but should be start november. Dark grey would be mid october..

Where you from Rickard? Im in malmø...
Grey, better. and earlier. Strange!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Yea TBucket, hehe, also had me thinking a long time, nut basicly all my cars ever was dark grey, or black, so really felt like something new this time, plus i HATE how they get so dam dirty to look at even after a short rain
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
MikaelSE said:
Yea TBucket, hehe, also had me thinking a long time, nut basicly all my cars ever was dark grey, or black, so really felt like something new this time, plus i HATE how they get so dam dirty to look at even after a short rain
Not the greys! Pedigree
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Musketeer said:
Valkommen Rickard.

You're getting yours quickly. Some people in the UK have been waiting for months. Mine's due 1st September but I only ordered it on the 11th August.

Cheers

Tack!
Yeah I read that, ,must be hard waiting that long for this car as the week that passed have felt like a year.
According to my dealer I ordered one that already was on a freighter heading here.


udenlol said:
Welcome,How much does gt 86 cost in Sweden?

And yes, you can install JBL system later on. I heard it is a good choice.

It costs about 28480£ but I think its still very cheap for a car like this! And yes I think so too, gets kinda dull JUST listening to tha engine all of the time.


MikaelSE said:
Grattis Rickard, Must be the white that has quick
delivery, just ordered mine in orange today, and waiting for final
delivery date, but should be start november. Dark grey would be mid
october..

Where you from Rickard? Im in malmø...

Hallå eller! Congrats to you too! If I wanted the red interior I would get mine in november aswell so it didnt bother me to go with black instead.
I live in Goteborg, tell me if the wait is too long and I can come visit you as I get mine, also good for the inkörning(whats the english word?)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Hehe sounds like a deal.. Should deffinitly do a "meet" some place in south sweden then.. hehe, see if we can gather more than just us 2.. :p

Really looking forward to getting it, see if its as well balanced on the throttle as the MX5 is/was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
MikaelSE said:
Hehe sounds like a deal.. Should deffinitly do a "meet" some place in south sweden then.. hehe, see if we can gather more than just us 2.. :p

Really looking forward to getting it, see if its as well balanced on the throttle as the MX5 is/was.


I'll be in Malmo and Copenhagen in December to see Muse and visit friends. I asked British Airways but a GT86 will require me to pay for half the plane. So it cant come
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Tbucket, soudns good, lets hook up at a bar the, discuss the cars over a few large glasses... :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,952 Posts
MikaelSE said:
Tbucket, soudns good, lets hook up at a bar the, discuss the cars over a few large glasses... :)
As long asyou dont make me eat pickled herring
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Ill try not... mainly since i prefer to keep my lunch down, and that thing stinks like h**l, hehe... :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,480 Posts
I'd fancy the drive from the UK to Sweden via France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. I think Jeremy Clarkson did it onec on the way to Oslo. I'd take a bit more time over it than he did though.

 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top