GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Hello and welcome. I hope to be able to share experiences very soon now. But until then this is a good place to wait!

·
Registered
855 Posts
I love the carbon bits on the "airintakes" on the fenders... been thinking of getting the BRZ ones to fit on my Gt... hehe, might have to look into those carbon ones... Congrats on the car mate, looks awesome

·
Registered
469 Posts
The black roof wasn't an option when ordering so how does someone get that? Is it a non UK option or not a Toyota modification?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Angel C said:
The black roof wasn't an option when ordering so how does someone get that? Is it a non UK option or not a Toyota modification?
One of the photos supplied in the gallery shows it being applied manually. Go and have a butchers.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The roof, side vents and front spoiler have been rendered using a wrap vinyl. This is a fairly new vinyl product which is bubble free and can be heated and applied to curved surfaces, including interior dash surrounds etc. My local graphics mate was telling me about it last week. He has some pics posted on his facebook page showing the process and some gallery pics. Basically any colour or full colour image can be stuck on to your vehicle, even around the curvy bits. I think this guy has used a carbon fibre vinyl for some places. Im not sure how to link but if you search for atm graphics on facebook you should get andy's work.Edited by: Ratzart

·
Registered
469 Posts
Ratzart said:
The roof, side vents and front spoiler have been rendered using a wrap vinyl. This is a fairly new vinyl product which is bubble free and can be heated and applied to curved surfaces, including interior dash surrounds etc. My local graphics mate was telling me about it last week. He has some pics posted on his facebook page showing the process and some gallery pics. Basically any colour or full colour image can be stuck on to your vehicle, even around the curvy bits. I think this guy has used a carbon fibre vinyl for some places. Im not sure how to link but if you search for atm graphics on facebook you should get andy's work.
Thanks for the info Ratzart, I had seen the photos but I couldn't really tell what was going on with the roof one... never having seen something like this done before. So, in some ways it's a big vinyl decal for the roof (and other areas)..!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I especially like the side vents. What colour do you think would set my grey off?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.