GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my name is Dixon from DMS. We are a motorsport garage based in Kent at the moment but in a few months time we will be moving our location into Brands Hatch circuit which will be equipped with Dyno, engine room along with our 4 wheels laser alignment machine.

Our main business has been focus in suspension setup and in the recent year we have also developed our own products like our very success Pro65R and Pro76R 2.5 inch and 3 inch full exhaust with manifold system.

We will be getting one of the GT86 and we cannot wait to start develop new parts for this car. We are planning the following -

Supercharged kit to bring it up to 450bhp plus
Suspension - Meister R and Nitron already have this available
Brake - OEM Replacement aftermarket brake disk and pad from Dixcel, this is also available
Exhaust - we will be develop our very own 65R and 76R system for someone who want to have a NA Tune or Turbo/Supercharge application.

Below is a few things we are planning to do for both GT86 and the BRZ

Thanks

[email protected]

Here is our own DMS Pro65R system on S2000

[TUBE]http://youtu.be/4RpcMiRM_xc[/TUBE]

Suspension coilover from Nitron Racing

·
Registered
278 Posts
450bhp wow.

I'd like to know ballpark what a supercharge upgrade would cost - alongside the recommended suspension, etc upgrades that would also be required.Edited by: Speedymurr

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome on board. I run Meister R suspension on my R32 GTR and BMW E36 Turbo. Also heard very good things about Nitron as well.

Defo get some ballpark figure up.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Hi

New on her and just finding how to reply to a message

Ordered new GT86 today and looking forward to getting it in August
Lucky to test drive it at Goodwood last week as won Toyota Auto Trader comp

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For the supercharge kit, we do a lot for the Honda S2000 and i would guess the price should be around the same from £4000 plus VAT for the full kit inc injector, intercooler, charger, fitting kit, fuel pump.

You will then need ECU, upgrade clutch kit, upgrade engine mount and diff mount to stop diff and engine flexing. Upgrade suspension and tyres to handle the extra power. So ball park figure should be around £8-9K to get 450bhp.

thanks

Dixon

·
Registered
619 Posts
Dixon any idea on price for the Nitron kit?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not sure yet, but if you compare to the R1+ kit for S2000 they are around £2200, 3 ways kit is £3000 so shouldn't be far off for the 86.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ouch way out of my league, might have to stick to Meister R's

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah Nitron is more for serious track user, Meister R is a good option for everyday and track day use and we have them available now.

Will post up more detail in trader area soon.

thanks

Dixon

·
Registered
619 Posts
Perfect as mentioned i run them on two of my other cars and know Jerrick well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
300-350kit shouldn't be too far off to 450bhp kit. main different will be Injector, bigger intercooler and smaller pulleys.

Dixon

1 - 14 of 14 Posts