GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
This summer I’ve got a change to test-drive the GT86, and I loved it...<O:p></O:p>
Last week a dealer contacted me, that aGT86 was arrived (one that they ordered a few months earlier)<O:p></O:p>
I had only seen a black and orange one at the test drive.<O:p></O:p>
But I wanted a dark grey one,lucky for my it was a dark grey one (mt), so i bought it (Sat25/8/12).<O:p></O:p>
After waiting 1 week (to fix insurance and new license plates) , i may collect my new car tomorrow( Friday 31/08/12).<O:p></O:p>
I will post some more pictures when i got it.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p>
</O:p>
86 Edited by: Frank Devos

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Excellent colour choice. Same as mine. It's stunning, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
But I just noticed the steering wheel is incorrectly placed. You might want them to fix that

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Mel GT said:
Brilliant, I hope you enjoy it. Mine is being delivered to my home tomorrow in metallic orange and I'm excited.
Cheers
Mel
Like Christmas. Enjoy mel, it's fabulous

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Frank Devos said:
Sa c'est une belle voiture Frank.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
1. did you get a satnav?2. is it set up correctly? because when i went for a test drive a few weeks ago, they had just gotten their test car and the satnav was still set to germany and they told me that "nobody at toyota" knew how to set it correctly.

and finally: prachtmachientje :) jaloers dak nog tot januari moet wachten.
(translation: beautiful piece of machinery. jealous i have to wait until January for mine)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ob1kxb said:
1. did you get a satnav?
2. is it set up correctly? because when i went for a test drive a few weeks ago, they had just gotten their test car and the satnav was still set to germany and they told me that "nobody at toyota" knew how to set it correctly.

and finally: prachtmachientje :) jaloers dak nog tot januari moet wachten.

(translation: beautiful piece of machinery. jealous i have to wait until January for mine)

no satnav... i don't need to use satnav very much... andis a optionwith a price tag of900eur.

But the standard "audio" console is easy to upgrade with satnav afterwards...

Just connection somecables and software installation (they told me at the dealer)

The one i tested was with satnav and the maps of Belgium

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.