GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw my first GT 86 two weeks ago, had a road test, read lots of test reports, browsed the forum and yesterday decided to go for it. Delivery promised for September 15th. Can`t wait.

·
Registered
686 Posts
dacap said:
Saw my first GT 86 two weeks ago, had a road test, read lots of test reports, browsed the forum and yesterday decided to go for it. Delivery promised for September 15th. Can`t wait.
Bloody hell, 3 weeks from order to delivery. What spec have you chosen? Plenty of peeps on the forum have waited (still are waiting) after more than 3 months.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Habu said:
dacap said:
Bloody hell, 3 weeks from order to delivery. What spec have you chosen? Plenty of peeps on the forum have waited (still are waiting) after more than 3 months.

Hi Habu,
Only added leather.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Well the morning chorus is in dock unloading, tombarra up the side of Portugal. :) I'm off for work for two weeks so hope to get an update this week. Fingers crossed I don't get the push back, as I've pulled strings to be back on the 8th.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.