GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Blue GT86 on Thursday afternoon 5:30ish, got back home just before midnight!
Awesome!!
Had it detailed before I picked it up from the dealer. It has really brought out the depth of colour in the metallic blue. Pics don't really do the finish justice. Have included a pic pre-detailing with protective wrap on. JBL system sounds great.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
a18ttc said:
Very nice. Can we get a pic of the parking sensors, looks better than I thought.
My silver has parking sensors see link here

Alec

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Looks superb!

I am detailing myself, and in my case it's really brought he red out as deeper and richer.

No dealer will match this level of quality...

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Looks great mate, congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went to see a blue GT86 at a dealer before I bought mine and the colour was great, although not a deep shine and not the smoothest finish I have ever seen. But the depth of colour after getting my car detailed is amazing and with almost a glass like finish.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I ordered a blue after seeing it at my local dealer. Before seeing it in the flesh it would have been my last colour choice but there is just something about the colour that looked fantastic up close.

I am getting really impatient now. 1 week to go...

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
DavidGT86 said:
I ordered a blue after seeing it at my local dealer. Before seeing it in the flesh it would have been my last colour choice but there is just something about the colour that looked fantastic up close.

I am getting really impatient now. 1 week to go...

joined that sleepless nights club now then.....

you wont stop smiling when you do get your car though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.