GT86 Owners Club Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forums. Ordered a GT86 (Red, manual, cloth) from my local dealer (Snows Southampton) a couple weeks ago and scheduled to arrive on 6 November (only 1 week to go now - super excited!). Absolutely loved the test drive and was buzzing for a couple hours afterwards and can't wait to finally pick it up. Customer service is pretty good at Snows and Steve Pratt (one of the sales guys there) is a proper 86 fanatic so I'd recommend anybody thinking of picking one up who is based in the Hampshire area to use Snows.

I'll try to add some more snaps to the Gallery forum when it fiinally arrives.

James

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the forum James. Delivery times definitely seem to be getting shorter, some of us had to wait several months (or more) for our cars... Look forward to seeing the photos.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SteveP said:
Hi James, Thanks for the comments! Red?? I thought we've ordered black
Only kidding! Kodename47 I try hard and any info I do try and share.

To be honest - having seen a few more of the photos on here and a few other places, I'm not sure there is a colour it looks bad in - don't think I'd be that fussed!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Hi jrap, another one for the Southampton posse!We'll be able to have our own owners club meet at this rate...!

Speaking of which, search the forum, there is a South East meet on this Sunday (4th November) in Petersfield, although you won't have yours you could come and say hi...?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sideways? said:
Hi jrap, another one for the Southampton posse!
We'll be able to have our own owners club meet at this rate...!

Speaking of which, search the forum, there is a South East meet on this Sunday (4th November) in Petersfield, although you won't have yours you could come and say hi...?

I'd love to but unfortunately I'm flying to Amsterdam at 6:30 on Sunday morning so unless the meet is really early I'll have to miss it. Also, not sure my Diesel Seat Leon will sound / look so great alongside the 86! Even brand new the engine sounded a little likeasit-and-ride mower"!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.