GT86 Owners Club Forum banner

Hey :)

902 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Musketeer 
#1 ·
Hi,

My name is Brian and ive been following the development of the GT-86 for a while now.

Finally went to see one at my local dealer on Monday and have a test drive on Thursday next week.
Im currently looking at a new of these (not sure on colour etc yet) or a 2010-ish 370Z.

So thought id join up and find out more info, opinions, ideas... ;-)

Cheers

Bri

See less See more
#3 ·
Hi Brian,

My last car was a 370Z GT (and 350Z GT before that), and awaiting the arrival of a new GT86 on 1st September!

My input is that you'll love the 370Z as it is a solid, good build (interior better than GT86), fast in a straight line, but heavy on petrol and not a lot of fun. The 350Z seemed much more like a sports cars and the one I would go back to given the option. However, once you've had a test drive of the GT86 it just feels right. More right than either Nissan and difficult to explain. Don't get me wrong, Nissan make great GT's and in some way good value, and maybe prettier, but expect on the public road I'll have more fun in the GT86. Go try them!

Paul.

#7 ·
Big Slick said:
Hi,

My name is Brian and ive been following the development of the GT-86 for a while now.

Finally went to see one at my local dealer on Monday and have a test drive on Thursday next week.
Im currently looking at a new of these (not sure on colour etc yet) or a 2010-ish 370Z.

So thought id join up and find out more info, opinions, ideas... ;-)

Cheers

Bri
I'll just leave this here:

[TUBE]JUhLXvxlQR4[/TUBE]

Edited by: GT86Owner

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.